- Spot Admissioin Through Study Centers
- Admission Through Post
Selection for direct admission to al the courses will be made at the study centers subjects to confirmation by the Director.
- the filled in application has to be submitted through the study centre concerned throught which the applicant seeks admission along with the following documents:
- Attested Xerox copy of the qualification certificate along with original certificate. (The original certificate will be returned immediately to the applicant after verification by the study centers).
- Attested Xerox copy of the Transfer Certificate of Bonafide Certificate fro the Institution where the student is studying and pursuing dual course along with original certificates
- Attested Xerox copy of the Community Certificate.
- The Identity card with a passport size photo affixed.
- The applicant has to submit two Demand Drafts separately.
- One in favour of the director PRIDE Payable at Salem towards the tuition fees and admission fees (share of the university).
- Another Demand Draft in favour of the Co-ordinator of the Study Centre concerned payable at their place towards study centre fee (for details refer the fee structure).
- The above two Demand Drafts should be submitted to the study centre along with the filled in application. The candidates are advised no to pay any fees in the form of cash to the study centre under any circumstances. Please also note that no other fees is payable by the candidates to the study centres.
- The identity card and study materials shall be issued to the candidates through the study centres only.
- The personal Contact Programme classes shall be conducted by the respective study centres through whom the candidates have enrolled.
- The Directorate will confirm admission to the eligible candidates after scrutinizing the documents and issue Identity Card. The Director, Pride reserves the right to cancel the admission of ineligible candidates at any point of time.
- Students are asked to keep the Identity Card in safe custody till the end of the course.
- Once the candidate is admitted, his/her registration is valid for the entire period of study subject to the payment of the course fees for the respective year.
- The candidate should write their name, Enrolment number on the reverse of the Demand Draft and should keep Xerox copies of the same for evidence of payment.